Safely Serving You and Your Family
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the below measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and their families. We ask that all our patients review these in advance of your appointment to help you prepare!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Our reception area will be closed during this time; we will be doing curbside check-in instead.
How it Works
- Call or Text upon your arrival in our parking lot to check-in
- Wait safely in your car
- Once we are ready to take you back for your appointment, we will call or text you to come inside.
Please share Patient’s Name, DOB, and Appt Time
Includes completion of questionnaire, signature of informed consent, and temperature check taken prior to entrance
Qualifications for Office Admittance
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19
- No travel outside the US in last 14 days
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by CDC:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Lower than 100.4 temperature
- Temperature will be taken on all patients, parents/guardians, and anyone who enters the office
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Expanded use of personal protective equipment for staff, patients and anyone entering the office.
- Disposable masks will be provided to anyone accompanying a patient into the office, if they do not have a mask on already.
- Staff will be following all guidelines for usage of PPE, including:
- Masks (at all times, not just during treatment)
- Face Shields
Patient Only Clinic
Parents are encouraged to stay in the car. If the child is unable to come into the office independently, parents are asked to check them in and wait in the waiting room (socially distanced) or in their car. Only one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the patient.
Peroxyl Mouth Rinse
Prior to any treatment or care, patients will be asked to rinse with a peroxyl mouth wash
Additional Protective Measures
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrance/exit
- Frequent and extensive disinfection of all surfaces where staff and patients come into contact
- 6ft social distancing strictly enforced
- Protective barriers will be placed in treatment and lobby areas where 6ft isn’t possible
- Doors that can remain open, will be open at all times, to reduce contact surface opportunity
- Extended schedule to reduce number of people in office at one time
- No toys, magazines or similar items in waiting rooms
- Common use areas eliminated (ie: drink stations, internet stations, etc)
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times while in our office
- Staff will complete daily health screening and temperatures